Paul and Ann Broadbent came to us with a vision to provide a creative way for teachers to teach primary maths and to access this information online. During a consultation period we helped them to realise there online aspiration and came up with the new Broadbentmaths.com website.
The website has been built to allow schools or teachers to subscripe to Unit plans, schemes of work and Primary math lesson plan resourses on an annual basis.The teaching resources and unit plans are constantly being added to and updated thanks to the easy to use built in content management system ensuring all resources are in line with the national curriculum.
Bespoke website features
- School account facility
- Subscription only content
- User accounts
- Pay by purchase order account facility
- Downloadable Unit Plans
- Downloadable schemes of work
- Integrated with Mail Chimp
- Integrated School Twitter feeds
- Built in 'contact us form'
- Search engine optimised (SEO)
- Content Management System (CMS)