- Who we are We are Enigma Interactive Limited ("Enigma"), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3360519, whose registered office is at Quayside Studios, 8-10 Close, Newcastle, NE1 3RE, England. Please see the Contact Us link on our website at for our contact information.
- How we collect information
- Storage of information
- Your Rights
- What we use your information for
- With whom we may share your data
- Transfers outside the EEA We will not transfer your information outside the EEA. The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU) which have similar laws on data protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information.
- Further Information
- EU Cookie Law
On May 26th 2011 a new EU originated law came into effect that requires website owners to make changes to their sites. The legislation states websites have to get permission from users before storing the cookies on their computers.
If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer, who you may write to or contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 191 2612991.