Newcastle Medical Centre wanted to upgrade their original Sitebuilder DIY website to a bespoke, professionally designed site. We incorporated their existing company logo and reflected the colours in the site branding.
We integrated Patient Access to offer a range of convenient online services, such as ordering repeat prescriptions, booking & cancelling appointments, as well as accessing medical records. The site is mobile optimised, with size-appropriate design and layout design to ensure effective navigation for phone browsing.
An A-Z Health Directory provides a valuable online resource, offering NHS information on more than 800 treatments and conditions. Key areas of information on the site are highlighted with call-to-action signposts, to help to support the user navigation.
A comprehensive content management system gives Newcastle Medical Centre control of their site, allowing them to edit and update text, images and information as required. We provided training and offer free phone and email support, should they need any help or advice.
- Professional design to complement existing logo
- Mobile optimised content & layouts
- Integrated translation function
- Online Patient Access for appointment bookings & repeat prescription ordering
- A-Z Health Directory with more than 800 conditions & treatments
- Use of graphic signposts to highlight key areas of the site and offer intuitive user navigation
- Patient Questionnaire integration
- News area for communicating surgery announcements to patients
- PDF document & leaflet downloads
- Content Management System (CMS)