We were invited by Sarah the owner of The Wedding Dress Company to create a new website for her bridal boutique in Corbridge Northumberland. Sarah had very specific requirements ‘the website must be vintage pink, appeal to brides, support our social media efforts and reflect the stunning vintage dresses the boutique has available’ we took this on board and were delighted when she presented us with her professionally taken photographs of the boutiques interior.
Our designer really liked the Swing tag image which is used on the home page in the marketing carousel and adopted this to create a swing tag look and feel for the site incorporating a ribbon and vintage pink background.
"When I started to discuss a new website you 'got' my concept and interpreted what I wanted, it turned out beautifully and I am so delighted with it”
Sarah, Business Owner
- The look and feel has been created to reflect a vintage swing tag and ribbon
- Vintage pink and roses are elements used throughout the website
- Easy to update News page to promote events and special offers
- Collection information with links to Wedding designer website
- Bridal accessories page
- Links to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts
- Built in 'appointment' facility
- Rose Favicon added
- Search engine optimised (SEO) for the Northumberland area
- Content Management System (CMS)